Hair transplantation should be considered prior to surgery
• Do not use aspirin and other blood-thinning drugs for at least 1 week before the operation.
• Do not drink alcohol for at least 3 days prior to the operation.
• chronic (diabetes, heart, blood pressure, tuberculosis, etc.) or you are using drugs for acute diseases kesinikl Please inform your doctor.
• 2 weeks before the operation tricyclic antidepressants, drugs that prevent clotting (Heper the coumadin etc.), beta-blockers and MAO inhibitors (moclobemide, etc.) use. If you have received during this time, please share of these medicines if your doctor.
• Do not apply any topical medication on your scalp and hair before the operation.
• Make sure to have breakfast before coming to surgery. If you eat a light lunch before the afternoon is to be your operation.
• Bring a hat that can be tightened absolutely Loosening the rear To insert after the operation.
• Do not smoke if possible 24 hours before the operation, you can not if you are trying to reduce. Please note that your smoking will delay the healing process.
• Operations contains vitamins B and E, 1 week prior to use because it will increase your bleeding your multivitamin.
• During extraction will be rubbing your head while wearing a buttoned to the surgery and came to the front of the type where you can enjoy comfortable wearing clothes.